Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Interwrite DualBoard and Me

I am still learning how to use the new technology in my classroom, the Interwrite DualBoard, at a snail's pace. There is just not enough time in my day to learn this technology as I would like too. I am the type of person that has to "do it" before I can feel comfortable using it. After three months I am still not fully comfortable using the Interwrite DualBoard. Yes, my students use this technology quite often to complete projects, and they are very comfortable with it. It amazes me the things they can show me that they can do with it, and they make it look so easy. I know the very basics of this technology, but I want to know so much more about it. I know if I could find the time to "play" with it, I would reach my comfort zone. I keep asking myself the same question. When am I going to be able to find the time to learn the in's and out's of this technology so I can fully integrate it into my classroom?

No comments:

Post a Comment